The fully timed program for the Region 3 Championships to be held at Barden Park Dubbo on 3rd and 4th February 2024 has been released.
Entry to this Championship meet is for athletes who have previously qualified through or obtained an exemption from LANSW. The full list of qualifying athletes is available on the Little Athletics NSW website here.
The fully time programs for each day are below.
- These Championships will be run under the Little Athletics NSW Rules of Competition
- We use a fully timed program for this carnival.
- The program lists the start time for each event, and athletes are expected to report to the respect Track or Field Call Room 20 minutes prior to that listed time.
- There will be NO CALLS at this carnival.
- In extreme circumstances such as extreme weather, these published times or the event order may change at the discretion of Carnival Management. Athletes will be notified via the public address system.
- Athletes must wear their Centre uniform and comply with the LANSW uniform rules.
- Athletes must wear footwear, any athlete who does not comply with these rules will not be permitted to compete.
Contact your Centre if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you all in Dubbo.
We would like to thank Dubbo Regional Council for their sponsorship and ongoing support in delivering this Championship event.